An empowerment leader is someone who creates mutual trust, and not just someone who only manages.
In organizations that have realized empowerment, managers are functioning as empowerment leaders. They are fully aware of the importance of developing their staff, and have shifted their style from the traditional command and control to trust and followership (empowerment leadership). They promote and support their staff to think on their own, and create plans to achieve tasks, and then to execute those plans.
They start the journey towards becoming an empowerment leader, by learning the basics of a manager.
In order to develop an empowerment leader, confirming the basics of management, which can be called the engine of a leader/manager, providing business results, creating organizations, and developing staff, correctly understanding why these are all important. With that, they can foster leadership that provides the maximum capabilities of staff and the organization.
Example of this program
We have the following program as well. Please feel free to ask about it.
- Dialogue Practice for Empowerment Leaders
- Executive Coaching
Managers naturally are sought to provide business results, as part of their responsibilities, and work diligently towards that daily. Meanwhile, even if they know management and business know how, it is people who realize such, and it is people who create a corporate brand, through creating value. Learning how to grow the business, which getting people to grow as well is an absolute for a manager, and in reality, most managers are doing this in their respective workplaces, in their own way. This program utilizes a simulation program*, where you will study not only management knowhow, but will study, through simulation, how to grow the business as a people manager.
Management or project leaders, manager candidates, next generation leaders
- Understand the basics of management
- Personally experience that “Management is people”, understanding the importance of HRM (Human Resource Management), and its impact on management
- Gain observations related to the relationship between the overall issues in management, based on the company-wide perspective, and your own business
Introducing the simulation program ”Tango™”, developed by the Swedish company Celemi
What is Tango™
This simulation program developed by Swedish firm Celemi nurtures a manager perspective.
This program simulates the increasing of a knowledge company’s market value by performing strategic planning, management, and analysis on key management elements.
Simulated across up to seven fiscal periods, this management simulation lets participants compete to raise market value while learning how closely the influential elements* of management relate to an overall business.
Real settings for evoke the realization of business
- Unless you assign work in line with the career goals, employees will quit
- If you lose customers, your corporate image will be damaged
- Unforeseen issues arise in projects
A year’s worth of visible management results
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Intangible Assets
Teamwork and leadership to be tested
- There is a need for each team member to have different roles
- Each must provide the maximum contribution to the team
- Confirm/redefine strategy
- Gaining a vision and expertise, optimizing financial strength
- Planning to win clients
- Hiring and HR placement planning (Project, R&D, training)
- Confirm cash flow each period
- Winning clients
- HR hiring and placement
- Project management
- Handling unexpected events
- Cash flow management, creation of financial reports (IS, BS) and intangible asset sheets
- KPI analysis (fourth year only)
- Market analysis by facilitator
- Comparison by each team of strategy and actual management, and other learning
Adapting to a quickly changing environment requires managers to lead in a way that empowers their teams. Empowerment raises each employee’s feeling of engagement and energy to work, leading to joy as they collaborate and find synergy with others. This course deepens understanding of Empowerment, as managers reconfirm their roles and responsibilities and find out what success factors lead in the direction the company wants to go, so they can guide team members to proactively share values and behave accordingly.
Managers or project leaders, manager candidates, next generation leaders
- Bring out capabilities of staff, create collaboration, understand empowerment leadership
- Envision the stance sought for of own organization/team
- In leading the direction sought for in the organization, objectively understand your own influence on the organization
- In order to empower your own organization/team, create a plan related to specific actions
|What is empowerment||
|Understanding of the direction the company is taking, and envisioning our organization||
|Current status analysis||
|Practicing empowerment leadership||