To realize empowerment, the key becomes inside-out behavior.
In organizations that have realized empowerment, each individual working there behaves with inside-out. Even in drastically evolving environments, they are not swept away by the flow of change, but take the stance of putting true effort into things they can influence. They take on challenges without fearing failure, and grow themselves, from there learnings thereby.
Supporting the shift from external factors to internal factors (own personal issues), from the perspective of grasping the causes of issues.
In order to develop self-reliant and self-disciplined individuals, you nourish the self-awareness of the role each plays in the organization as a whole, through sensing their own mission, by sharing the organization’s vision, values and behavior model.
Promoting the personal reflection on what you can do or should do, in the environment you have been placed. This stance leads to the thinking required to successfully manage change, without being thrown around by change.
Example of this program
We have the following program as well. Please feel free to ask about it.
- Improving interpersonal skills
No matter what is going on around you or in the environment surrounding you, by constantly being aware of the vision, and taking proactive action, you can contribute to sustainable growth of the company, and those who realize personal growth are what’s called a Professional. Under this program, through self-observation towards various themes, you will acquire an axis that allows you to empower yourself to experience personal growth.
While any employee is able to participate, this is an effective program for young employees, particularly before they reach management positions.
- Reconfirm what meaning ‘company’ or ‘work’ has for you, and attaching meaning to those.
- Clarify what your internal motivators are, that are the foundation for proactive action (values, beliefs, mission, own vision).
- Consider what you want to become through work, and gain direction in order to take proactive action towards realizing such.
|Mechanism of human emotions||
|The reasons I work here||
|Create own vision (career vision)||
|Challenges to realize the vision||
As globalization is proceeding, with the norm becoming working in an environment where your managers, staff or colleagues are from nationalities other than Japan, while working on communicating well with them, whether you can lead the business to success is an issue that everyone will be faced with. Facing this kind of work environment with inside-out, you can stand in a global perspective, and learn the thinking and communication required to create mutual understanding and trust with the other party.
Open to all employees.
- Through coming in contact with various cultures and values from around the world, you will be able to objectively review yourself
- Understand what a global mindset is, and the communication required in a global business environment
- Understand the thinking and skills required yourself, going forward, in attaining a global mindset
|What is global? Looking toward global||
|What are global human resources||
|Basic requirement of global HR||