An empowerment leader is someone who creates mutual trust, and not just someone who only manages.
In organizations that have realized empowerment, managers are functioning as empowerment leaders. They are fully aware of the importance of developing their staff and have shifted their style from the traditional command and control to trust and followership (empowerment leadership) . They promote and support their staff to think on their own, and create plans to achieve tasks, and then to execute those plans.
The main job of a manager is to lead the team, in an environment that is constantly changing
The job of a manager has changed significantly in the last 10 years. There no longer exists any just a “Manager”. The main job of a manager , in an ever-changing environment, is to lead the Team. A manager needs to be a Change Leader, which differs significantly from the form of management used to date. Under an organization that must change speedily, all managers must obtain new skills.
In order to lead a team in a changing environment, various views are required
In the process of leading members, within a changing environment, guides for leading Leaders are not limited to just one. While performance is expected to be maintained, under chaotic conditions, Teams can become confused and become disappointed. It can be expected that there will be various responses from the members. Leaders need to be able to lead a team, studying multiple options, from various angles, in order lead change.
Example of this program
Adapting to a quickly changing environment requires managers to lead in a way that empowers their teams. Empowerment raises each employee’s feeling of engagement and energy to work, leading to joy as they collaborate and find synergy with others. This course deepens understanding of Empowerment, as managers reconfirm their roles and responsibilities and find out what success factors lead in the direction the company wants to go, so they can guide team members to proactively share values and behave accordingly.
Managers or project leaders, manager candidates, next generation leaders
- Bring out capabilities of staff, create collaboration, understand empowerment leadership
- Envision the stance sought for of own organization/team
- In leading the direction sought for in the organization, objectively understand your own influence on the organization
- In order to empower your own organization/team, create a plan related to specific actions
|What is empowerment||
|Understanding of the direction the company is taking, and envisioning our organization||
|Current status analysis||
|Practicing empowerment leadership||
Measure the methodologies for transformation, and while deepening observations related to Leadership, utilize the framework and create a transformation plan. 70% of the time will be used towards group work and discussions, being a hand on program.
Managers and workplace leaders promoting transformation
- Learn the basics of change and transition, and while applying the change framework in relation to the change and transitions you face yourself, you will propose a plan, the necessities and vision.
- Create a communication strategy concerning your change and transition.
- Learn how to deal with push back, transition management, methods for sharing progress and results with stakeholders, with a high commitment concerning your efforts towards change.
Accept the role as Change Leader
Emotional responses to change: Transition Curve™
Pickup the current conditions and the issues within the organization
Create an action plan